Mr. Seldeen began his career in at an AmLaw-100 litigation firm in Los Angeles office. He gained wide business expertise in matters involving contracts, regulatory compliance, false advertising, internet law, antitrust and UCL law, class actions, intellectual property, workers compensation and employment law, corporations, HOA and leasing, and many other areas. He has litigated cases involving a variety of industries, including hospitals, pharmacies and medical offices; internet and fintech startups; legal ethics; airline and railroad transportation; pharmaceuticals; aftermarket automotive parts and consumer products; and others.
Mr. Seldeen believes that every client deserves high quality representation and is one hundred percent dedicate to every client. He will listen closely to your concerns to make sure he understands what is most important to you and will advise the best and most practical courses of action to navigate through the challenging legal risks.
His practice is focused on developing long-term relationships with his business clients, often playing the role of an outside general counsel. Through his commitment and dedication, he has earned wide recognition for consistently delivering results that exceed his clients’ expectations.
Recent Practice Areas
- Health Practice Contract Disputes
- False Advertising, Unfair Competition and Antitrust Litigation
- California Public Utilities Regulation
- Emergency Health Care Reimbursement Litigation
- Attorney Professional Ethics Litigation
- Contract Litigation, Drafting & Negotiation
- Internet Law
- Asset Recovery
- Admitted to California Bar and United States Federal Courts
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2002
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles 1996